Flat belly, ripped abs, losing weight today many people are obsessed with these themes. Exercise is an important factor in shaping your body the way you want it, but it is diet and nutrition that is even important. You can exercise as much as you can but if you do not regulate your food intake, eliminate processed foods, soda and sweets, there won’t be any results. So here are 7 foods that will only help you achieving your goal:
– Almonds are delicious, but they are also packed with protein, dietary fiber, magnesium and Vitamin E, powerful antioxidant, beside weight loss almonds help maintain muscle mass, regulate blood pressure, prevent and lower the risk of heart disease etc.
– Eggs are one of the most important sources of protein in your diet, there are studies showing that people consuming eggs during breakfast have much more power than people eating food rich in carbs.
– Berries, there are many for any taste, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries, full of vitamins and minerals the also strengthen your heart and eyes.
– Spinach and other dark green vegetable like broccoli are rich in calcium and are really low in calories. They protect from many diseases even cancer and osteoporosis.
– Milk and dairy products with low fat should be included in everyone’s diet, especially if you go on regular exercise or want to lose weight. Milk is one of the best ways to calcium, it is also good source of protein therefore it helps maintain healthy bones and muscles.
– Lean meat, here included is chicken, turkey, fish and beef. Meat is packed with protein, vitamins and minerals vary on the choice of meat, but all lean meat is good for fitness enthusiasts.
– Oatmeal, mixed with low fat milk or yogurt and berries, it is wonderful way to start your day, it will also lower cholesterol and regulate insulin. It helps prevent heart disease and certain kinds of cancer.